REGISTRATION FOR GENE MALIN'S 2021 YOUTH SUMMER TENNIS CLINICS
2021 YOUTH SUMMER TENNIS CLINIC RATES
Homeowner Members: $150 per week PER CAMPER (MWF)
Non-Members: $180 per week PER CAMPER (MWF)
*Make up day CREDIT allowed only during Summer sessions.
36-hourREQUIRED email notice of cancellations. NO EXCEPTIONS.
PRIORITY OF REGISTRATION/ENROLLMENTS
(1) BelAir Ridge Family Homeowner Tennis Members;
(2) Previous years’ Non-Member Summer Camp/Clinic participants and current Non-Member training, coaching and lesson clients; and
(3) New Non-BelAir Ridge Homeowner Members
ALL CLINIC PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER, RECEIVE EMAIL CONFIRMATION/ACCEPTANCE, PAY IN FULL AND ATTEND A FULL WEEK'S SESSION MWF …. NO EXCEPTIONS.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLINIC REGISTRATION, ETC.
1. Contact the BelAir Ridge Tennis Club office (310-475-8511) or Tennis Director, Gene Malin (818-613-6280) for a Registration Application and other documents (Medical Emergency Form) required to attend our 2021 Youth Summer Tennis Clinics (can be sent to your email or you can stop by our Tennis Office to pick up docs).
2. Once you receive an email from us confirming your Registration and your requested Clinic dates are available, be sure and make your payments as soon as possible.
3. Provide Gene Malin your billing details at least one week in advance of each confirmed Clinic session week (credit card, Venmo, etc.). Otherwise, your confirmed date(s) will automatically and immediately revert to our 'wait list' (informing the next registered Clinic Attendee in line). Call any day 8AM-6PM, Monday through Friday @ (310) 475-8511.
*Attendees' Clinic confirmation dates will not be held WITHOUT PAYMENT and ALL REGISTRATION PAPERWORK.
NO COMBINED FAMILY, SIBLING OR GROUP DISCOUNTS ARE OFFERED …. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE… DO NOT ASK
***36 HOUR CANCELLATION VIA EMAIL ONLY***
NO phone, text or verbal cancellations will be accepted. Because of the limitations on Registration/enrollments, there will be an extremely strict 36-hour cancellation policy in effect for all Clinic session weeks. If your Clinic Attendee(s) wakes up sick, you are still responsible to pay for that day. We understand that sometimes things come up in life; however, we do have a responsibility to our staff to give them ample notice that they will not be needed.
If your camper cannot make a Clinic session, which you have signed up and paid up for, it is very important that we know they are not coming. No shows (without notice) will be required to pay for that day before returning to participate in other Clinic sessions. If the entire week is canceled, you have till the end of the Summer to use that credit.
SHOE AND CLOTHING ATTIRE
All Clinic Attendees are required to wear tennis specific shoes (NO BLACK BOTTOM or RUNNING SHOES) and each Clinic Attendee should arrive FULLY SUNSCREEN PROTECTED (send them with extra sunscreen as well) and the above appropriate tennis shoes. NO tank tops, jeans, school uniforms, or sleeveless tops for boys.
Parents are encouraged to stay and watch their Clinic attendee(s), BUT please no tennis parents on court with the Clinic Attendee(s) and respectfully, NO PARENT COACHING PLEASE. If you have anything that needs to be communicated, please contact Gene Malin (or their appointed coach) and speak with him/her ahead of or after any a Clinic session.
99% of all communication will be done through email and we appreciate rapid responses, in case of emergency, or we need to reach out to you for any reason. If you need to reach a staff member or a Clinic attendee in an emergency, you may call the on-site phone 310-475-8511 or call/text Gene Malin 818-613-6281.
All Clinic attendees MUST be dropped off on time, or early, for their daily sessions. Clinic attendees that are consistently late will risk losing their sessions at the Summer Tennis Clinics. Players may be dropped off as early as 15 minutes before any session and be picked up NO LATER than 15 minutes after a session ends.
IMPORTANT: When dropping off your Clinic attendee at the BelAir Ridge Tennis Club, please make sure your attendee has/have had a small healthy snack before beginning and during their sessions. Make sure the attendee is fully inside the locked gate. All Clinic attendees must respect the noise level when waiting to participate, or waiting to be picked up as we are a private tennis club.
• No school uniforms on court
• Feed your Clinic attendee(s) a healthy snack before or in between sessions
• No Gatorade on court (water ok)
• All Clinic attendees must have a cap/visor during on court sessions
• BelAir Ridge is a PRIVATE CLUB: NO running/yelling/jumping around at the Tennis Club before, during or after sessions
• Bags, snacks, lunch and racquets are not to be dropped off at the Tennis Club before sessions
• And please respect there are NO sibling/family/group discounts available